[Answer ID: 14417]
How can I connect Windows 7 client PC with built-in wireless to the AirStation?
Created 07/03/2012 09:03 | Updated 09/06/2013 14:53
Please make sure your PC's Wireless LAN is turned ON (Some PCs have an external switch)
- Enable internal PC Wireless LAN (Make sure it is turned on by software or by a hardware switch) .
Next to check Internet connection, Start browser to your favorite site.
If you are unable to access any site on Internet, continue to next step.
- Please find and record the SSID and encryption key on a tag attached to the side of the AirStation.
- Click [Start] - [Control Panel] on your PC and find [Network and Internet] .
- Click [Connecting to Network]
- Select SSID you have recorded in step 2 from the list and push the [connect] button.
- Enter the encryption key .
- Click [OK].
- Look for [connected] in the list to confirm actual connection.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.