[Answer ID: 14227]
The eSATA card does not work with Windows Server 2003
Created 06/04/2012 15:30 | Updated 06/13/2012 12:52
This is caused by incompatibility between Windows Server 2003 and eSATA Card Driver.
- Install the eSATA Card in the PC.
- Put the eSATA Card CD in the CD/DVD drive.
- Click on [Star] > [Administrator Tools] > [Computer Manager] > [Device Manager].
- There should be a yellow question mark under Mass Storage device next to the eSATA card.
- Click on it and select "Re-Install Drivers". Select "No, not this time." and Advanced.
- Click on Browse, and select the directory that points to the driver.
- Click OK, driver will install, then click Finish.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.