[Answer ID: 11833]
How to copy data of the computer to the hard drive.
Created 03/15/2011 12:13 | Updated 02/03/2012 10:36
- Open the file/folder you want to copy.
- Right-click on the file to copy, and click [Copy].
- Click [Start] - [Computer(My Computer)].
- Access to the destination hard drive.
Double-click [Local Disk(*:)] and the names of the series, [HD-XXXX(*:)].
* Type the product name onto XXXX.
* Type the alphabet of the drive letter onto *.
- [HD-XXXX] will open.
Right-click on its empty spot, and click [Paste].
- The data will be saved.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.